MOBILE CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
HYPERAGG - WHERE AND WHEN YOU WANT IT
SMALL AND COMPACT
Thanks to the small and compact size of these plants, they have been installed inside buildings and tunnels, on the tops of mountains as well as in the centre of traffic-congested cities, on glaciers and in deserts.
OPTIMIZED FOR TRANSPORT
The dimensions are optimized for transport and designed to be installed in just a few hours. They are pre-wired, completely automated and provide the user with considerable savings in installation, removal and handling costs.
HYDRAULIC LIFTING DEVICES
The hydraulic lifter kit allows the loading and unloading of the plant from the transport vehicle without the need of a crane, simplifying and speeding up the assembly and disassembly operations of the plant itself.
FOLDING OF THE ELEVATOR BELT
The bucket elevator, run by hydraulic pistons, enters the profile, folding itself inside the storange tanks without needing to be removed.
EXTRACTION AND BATCHING OF AGGREGATES
BUCKET ELEVATOR BELT
The extraction of the aggregates is performed by means of the smooth extractor belts applied to the unloading doors of the bins. The materials are then transported to the unloading height by means of a rubber bucket elevator belt.
If the aggregates are blocked inside one of the storage bins, the system will automatically detect that the materials have not come out and it will try to solve the problem by activating the electric vibrators.
The batching of the materials is carried out by deduction by means of a strong and reliable weighing system, with load cells and an electronic device.
TOLERANCES AND STANDARDS
The weighing system with load cells is dimensioned in order to ensure an accurate weighing +/- 3% greater than the requirements of the European standards (starting from individual extractions >250 kg/m3).
RECOVERY OF MATERIALS
A special system allows the continuous cleaning of the bucket elevator conveyor and the automatic recovery of materials, ensuring superior dosing accuracy.
WATER, ADDITIVES AND MOISTURE
BATCHING UNIT FOR WATER
Configured for the batching of water for the mixture and including a centrifugal pump, a flow meter, an electro-pneumatic valve and a cabinet for the components. Pre-arranged for communication with the automatic control system of the batching unit.
AGGREGATES MOISTURE DETECTION
The system automatically corrects the amount of water poured into the mix. The supply includes the capacitive probe applied to the aggregate bin, the electronic instrument and the analogue board. It can be used for aggregate materials with a maximum grain size of 0-9 mm.
BATCHING UNIT FOR ADDITIVES
This device is configured for the batching of n.2 adjuvants (optional management up to max. 4 adjuvants) and of washing water, and it includes gear pump, magnetic induction flow meter, electro pneumatic valves for the closing of tanks pipes and the single-door cabinet for the housing of components. The system provides, at the end of each dosing cycle, the automatic washing of the piping with clean water and the automatic adjustment of the amount of water of the active formula.
TOUCH-SCREEN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The READYmix touch-screen system on the machine is simple and intuitive, allowing immediate operation and complete control of the production process. It can memorize formulas on a cubic metre basis and automatically archive the doses performed (reports) by progressive number, date and time of pouring.
MAIN FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
- STORAGE OF RECIPES on a cubic metre basis (insertion of all identification data into the recipe in compliance with EN 206 standards);
- Aggregate HUMIDITY COMPENSATION in automatic (by probes) or manual (virtual touch-screen keyboard), with correction of aggregates and water quantities;
- AUTOMATIC DAILY FILING of all MIXES (reports) on touch-screen drive (archiving capacity up to the maximum capacity of the available memory and possibility to recall batching processes by number, day of production or used recipe), for browsing, printing or transfer via USB pen drive;
- CALIBRATION of SCALES and operating TESTS of the inputs and outputs directly from the touch-screen;
- Possibility to DOWNLOAD AND TRANSFER the batching reports via USB pen drive;
- COMPATIBLE FORMAT with EXCEL® electronic calculation spreadsheet, in order to make it possible to export, change and store new recipes.
TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION SITE
TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION SITE
- Moving construction sites;
- Short term construction sites;
- Isolated or difficult to reach construction sites;
- Construction sites without lifting equipment;
- Construction sites with environmental or landscape restrictions.
TYPES OF CONCRETE
- Concrete production for urban works
- Concrete production for street works
- Concrete production for housing works
- Concrete production for wind plant foundations
- Concrete production for river works (dams and embankments).
HYPERAGG – MOBILE CONCRETE BATCHING PLANTS
MOBILITY OF PLANT
Hydraulic lifting devices
Hydraulic kit for the folding of the elevator belt.
Why always HyperAgg?
- Models producing 60 m3/h and 100 m3/h
- Possibility of managing 2, 3 or 4 compartments for aggregates.
- Compact size optimized for transport.
- Quick and easy installation and startup.
- Space required on the construction site is minimized.
- Completely automated control system.
- Accurate dosing of all components.
- Simple and easy removal.
- No foundation required on solid and compact ground
- No loading ramps required
- No authorizations required for installation
- Minimum management and maintenance costs.