Technology equipment for lowering the HyperDewa 708 underground water level in the ground during foundation excavation work. ElitesGroup develops technology equipment for lowering water level HYPERDEWA 708 based on the equipment of MastenBroek.
HYPERDEWA 708 - DEWATERING TRENCHER
Technology equipment for lowering the water table HyperDewa 708 in the soil and in the construction of foundation excavation.
The Mastenbroek electro hydraulic proportional machine control system uses laser or GPS to maintain precise depth and enables lower skill level operators to work to pre-designed plans with an increased accuracy of work and metres installed per day.
Powerful digging chain drive with stepless, adjustable speed adapts to suit soil conditions. Our stable, quick-reacting digging boom mechanism keeps the trenching unit on-grade through shallow to deep trenches and soft to hard soils. Cần đào ổn định, nhanh giúp thiết bị đào thực hiện công tác đào từ nông đến sâu và từ đất mềm đến đất cứng.
The entire trenching mechanism can be slewed to allow curved trenching and to enable the machine to reach de-watering pumps outside the working strip. The verticality of the trenching mechanism is automatically maintained according to machine pitch and roll.
The heavy-duty, oscillating undercarriage provides excellent traction on undulating surfaces and saturated or low ground bearing pressure soils. Extendable track widths aid stability and maximise clearance for deep trenching.
Cabins are ROPS certified to ISO 3471:2008 and ergonomically positioned for operator safety, increased visibility and comfort, giving maximum productivity over long days.
Engine Volvo Penta Diesel
No. of cylinders
Weights & Speed
- Type: Equivalent to D5B salt
- Pad type : BTriple grouser 860mm width
- Rollers : Lifetime lubricated std.
- Suspension: Oscillating undercarriage
- Track extension: 2.92m to 3.7m
- Track drive: Independent hydrostatic
- Track tension: Hydraulic – grease gun type
- Track length: 6.0m
- Trenching depth 2m extension fitted: Minimum 2.4m – maximum 5.8m Minimum 5.1m – maximum 8.5m
- Trenching width : 280mm
- Verticle movement : 3.4m
- Digging unit slew : 170 each side of centre
- Digging unit side tilt : 100 each side of centre
- Trenching method: Heavy duty digging chain
- Cutting tools
- Cutting chain speed: Stepless adjustable 0 to 4.0m/s
- Chain drive: Hydrostatic, direct coupled independent low speed high torque motor
- Chain tension : Hydraulic cylinder