We manufacture HyperMem 35Z for use in architectural and interior design.
HyperMem is a fluoropolymer film, which provides an outstanding combination of properties that makes it an ideal material in membrane construction.
In modern construction, HyperMem 35Z is a futuristic trend material that can last up to 40-50 years. HyperMem has been used in the architecture for more than 30 years And is widely used in many architectural projects around the world.
- Excellent mechanical strength, particularly tear strength and tensile streng.
- Excellent weatherability
- High transparency of both visible and UV-light
- The film is self-cleaning due to its anti-adhesive properties
- The film can be coloured or tinted in different shades to meet each customers´s specifications
- Film can be printed in different designs
- Flame resistant and self-extinguishing
- Thickness range: 80-400 µm
- Colours:natural clear, white, RAL colours upon request
- Width: 1,550 mm, further upon request
- Weight: 350 g/m² for 200 µm film
- Light transmission transparent film:
- Total light transmittance: 90-95
- UV light transmittance: ~ 70-80 %
- Reflection: < 10%
MECHANISM OF OPERATION
A- Force / Stress on HyperMem depends on
- Width of HyperMem cushion
- The height of the HyperMem cushion
- Force acting on HyperMem (wind, rain, snow …)
B- Make HyperMem cuishion
C. Provide regular air pressure to the HyperMem cushion with an air pressure generator
D- U-value heat transfer system of HyperFrame tension frame. The heat transfer coefficient at the junction between HyperFrame and HyperMem tension frames should always be less than 3 W / (m2.K)
E- U-value heat transfer coefficient of HyperMem cushion
HyperMem variable heat transfer coefficient, number of HyperMem layers, penetration rate, and spectral adsorption rate of HyperMem layers.
The distribution of internal radiation between the HyperMem layers will have a large impact on the heat transfer coefficient. This is explained when HyperMem is printed or colored, it has a huge impact on the heat transfer coefficient of the whole HyperMem system.
Other factors such as gas exchange rate, shape of HyperMem cushion, gas mass … does not affect the heat transfer coefficient u value of the HyperMem system.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
ElitesGroup guarantees annual maintenance on HyperMem products
- In the design, ElitesGroup focuses on creating a slope for the HyperMem cushionr so that water does not accumulate on the HyperMem in the event of a non-tension cushion (in an emergency).
- Depending on wind load, rain, snowfall, ElitesGroup will design the width of HyperMem cushion not to exceed 3.5m unless the design has structural stabilizing cable.
- ElitesGroup accurately designs and calculates the load-bearing coefficient of the HyperMem cushion system on the building structure to ensure the safety of the project.
- The HyperMem installation is based on the principle of no collision with another part of the building structure, resulting in a warped HyperMem cushion.
- ElitesGroup arranged the pressurizers and the air ducts in the right spaces near the HyperMem cushion.
The exterior facade is designed with diamond-shaped cushion made of similar materials HyperMem, self-cleaning, resistant to heat, cold, and no burns.
Ecosystem is built with materials similar to HyperMem. With a covered area up to 30,000m2, covering the entire internal ecosystem.
At night, the whole garden is lit with led lighting systems installed under the transparent dome.
With this HyperMem material, UV rays can pass through, allowing plants to thrive. This bubble film acts as a warm blanket for the structure.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE, EXPAND SPACE, BUT GLASS MATERIAL IS TOO COST MONEY?
Glasses are actually 94% heavier than HyperMem. HyperMem is a lightweight material that lasts as long as glass and uses very little structural strength. Installing HyperMem is easier, faster and very economical.
HyperMem comes in single, or multiple vacuum layers. HyperMem has good light penetration and can be dimmed to control transparency.
AVAILABLE TO PREVENT UV TIA.
PROVIDE NATURAL LIGHT, CLEANING SPACE
Unlike other traditional roof window materials, HyperMem is a good UV-resistant and printable material to control penetration, withstand water pressure, and is self-cleaning.
As a light-penetrating material, HyperMem allows the building to get maximum sunlight, killing bacteria and viruses to bring natural light and clean spaces inside the building.
YOU WANT TO REPLACE THE POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL WITH ANOTHER MORE DURABLE MATERIAL
HyperMem has a lifespan of up to 40 years, unaffected by the temperature and radiation of the environment, and not contaminated by the environment. At the same time, HyperMem is not brittle, doesn’t break, won’t stretch, and won’t discolor over time.
THE ROOF WITH LED TECHNOLOGY CREATING A MAGIC EFFECT
HyperMem cushion is integrated with LED systems to illuminate from within to create lighting effects
DO YOU WANT TO PROVIDE NATURE INTO YOUR INNER SPACE AND CONTROL TEMPERATURE?
HyperMem has high transparency. However, we can adjust and control the HyperMem light penetration to control the internal environment.
YOU NEED UV RAYS FOR PLANT GROWTH?
HyperMem 1 layer provides 95% of transmitted light with a lifespan of more than 40 years, making it perfect for roofing skylights with vegetation underneath.
DO YOU NEED EARTHQUAKE AND FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS?
Hypermem is lighter than glass and safer than glass, very suitable for high-safety projects such as hospitals, schools, as well as other public buildings.
ROOFS FOR BUILDING, WALKWAYS
HyperMem is the ideal substitute for heavy and dangerous glass for pedestrian roofs connecting buildings.