HYPERSOMIX 80 TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT APPLIED CEMENT TECHNOLOGY IN CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Construction of the foundation, embankment, soft soil reinforcement, soil settlement control, landslide prevention, diaphragm wall, water reservoirs,...
ElitesGroup develops technology equipment HYPERSOMIX 80 based on the equipment of MastenBroek
The HYPERSOMIX 80 technology equipment for soil defrosting and mixing instead of traditional over-work allows effective mixing of cement mixed with soil on site in a wet or dry method depending on the design.
The Mastenbroek electro hydraulic proportional machine control system uses laser or GPS to maintain precise depth and grade, and enables lower skill level operators to work to pre-designed plans with an increased accuracy of work and metres installed per day.
Powerful digging chain drive with stepless, adjustable speed adapts to suit soil conditions. Our stable, quick-reacting digging boom mechanism keeps the trenching unit on-grade through shallow to deep trenches and soft to hard soils. Operators. Cần đào ổn định, nhanh giúp thiết bị đào thực hiện công tác đào từ nông đến sâu và từ đất mềm đến đất cứng.
Powerful digging chain drive with stepless, adjustable speed adapts to suit soil conditions. Our stable, quick-reacting digging boom mechanism keeps the trenching unit on-grade through shallow to deep trenches and soft to hard soils.
The heavy-duty, oscillating undercarriage provides excellent traction on undulating surfaces and saturated or low ground bearing pressure soils. Extendable track widths aid stability and maximise clearance for deep trenching.
Cabins are ROPS certified to ISO 3471:2008 and ergonomically positioned for operator safety, increased visibility and comfort, giving maximum productivity over long days.
SOIL MIXING TRENCHER
Engine Volvo Penta Diesel
No. of cylinders
Weights & Speed
- Type: Equivalent to D5B salt
- Pad type : BTriple grouser 860mm width
- Rollers : Lifetime lubricated std.
- Suspension: Oscillating undercarriage
- Track extension: 2.92m to 3.7m
- Track drive: Independent hydrostatic
- Hydraulic – grease gun type
- Track length: 6.0m
- Mixing depth 2m extension fitted : Minimum 5.0m – maximum 8.0m Minimum 7.0m – maximum 10.0m
- Mixing width: 430mm
- Verticle movement: 3.0m
- Digging unit slew: 10° each side of centre
- Digging unit side tilt : 10° each side of centre
- Trenching method: Heavy duty digging chain
- Cutting tools
- Cutting chain speed: Stepless adjustable 0 to 4.0m/s
- Chain drive: Hydrostatic, direct coupled independent low speed high torque motor
- Chain tension : Hydraulic cylinder