HyperVision provides a real-time location system (RTLS) for indoor tracking that drives business results for companies in the intralogistics, retail, sport, entertainment and livestock industries.
Suitable for all industries of retail, supermarkets, stores, distribution centers, warehouses, thermal power plants, logistics, warranty centers, showrooms, real estate, construction sites ... and all other professions need effective management.
REAL-TIME LOCATION SYSTEM
Why HyperVision Technology?
- True location with 30 cm accuracy
- Proven reliabilityin harsh, metallic and dynamic environments
- Unique scalabilityto cover thousands of m2
- Ability to track 1000+ objects simultaneously
- 5+ years of battery life
- HyperVision tools for remote management and maintenance
- Open API for third-party integration (SAP, FMW, WMS)
- Extensive materials, documentation, training, video guides
What Tags Does ElitesGroup Provide?
How Many Tags Can I Track?
The only limiting factor is channel capacity. More Tags prolong the interval of tracking. More Tags prolong the interval of tracking.
- Refresh rate 1.5 s = 1000+ Tags per five Anchors
- Refresh rate 0.5 s = 500 Tags per five Anchors
- Refresh rate 0.1 s = 100 Tags per five Anchors
What Is the Battery Life-time of a Tag?
A Tag can last > one year, depending on the refresh rate (how often the Tag sends a message)
- Every 1 second = battery 1 year
- Every 500 ms = battery 7 months
- Every 100 ms = battery 2 months
Software HyperVision Studio
- Location Engine
- HyperVision Manager for settings and control
- Deployment tools
- The Management tool
- Sensmap: real-time visualization
- SAGE Analytics: data analyses
How Can I Access Location Data?
Does ElitesGroup Also Provide Location-data Analyses?
Yes, as part of HyperVision Studio, we provides an analytical framework called SAGE Analytics
- Zones statistics
- Spaghetti Diagram
- Activity monitoring
- Enter/Exit zones
”How Many Anchors to Cover a 5000 m2 ?
- According to the environment (obstacles, aisles, etc.), one Anchor can cover 50 – 100 m2
- To cover 5000 m2, you will need app. 67 anchors
- Optimally place the Anchors in a grid manner at a height of around 6 meters.
”How Accurate Is the Tracking?
- Generally, in our projects, the average precision over time is about 30 cm
- In some projects, the accuracy may reach 20 cm after optimization – mostly in highly open space.
Why Should I Choose HyperVision?
Save time during deployment No calibration/no fingerprinting
Industry level of accuracy < 30 cm
Easily scales in space
Easily scales in space Supports 1000+ tags